Thursday, February 24, 2011

Who's Cooking??

A note from the author:


Lately I've been hearing a lot of, "Hey, I got a great idea from your blog!" or "I checked out the blog- looks good!" but none of these people seem to be "Followers". It got me thinking- how many people are out there reading without me even knowing it?

So here's my request: If you visit often, or even stop by occasionally, please become a Follower (click Follow over to the left) and show me some love. Keep me cooking :)

Thanks and happy eating!
-Andi :)


5 comments:

  1. saw your post on FB thought I would check it out. Good stuff. Scott and I are trying the Braciole on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy :)

    Jodie: Let me know how the braciole goes. It's a take on Gram's recipe- although Papa-Joe would have never allowed the cheese in it! :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete